Thursday, September 9, 2010

All About Me~Introduction


My name is Shiloh Psujek. I'm fifteen years old and currently a sophomore at Whitney Young. I'm probably just like you. I go to school, hang out with friends, and I enjoy most things students do. But I have my own unique quirks. My passions, activities, style, and attitude might not be your typical female ones, but I don't mind. Better to all be different than to live your life each day exactly the same.

I've always been adventurous. I never played with dolls, just stuffed animals. I'd be outside playing instead of inside. I'm still like that today. Any time it's nice outside, you can find me at a local park or on tennis courts.

As I mentioned before, I play tennis. I'm currently on the Whitney Young varsity tennis team and so far it's been great. But tennis isn't the only sport I do. I also run, play baseball, and go ice-skating. I plan on taking up hockey someday as well. I love playing a competitive sport where I have fun too.

Personality wise, I guess I'm a real shy person at first. Ask some of my friends just how long it took them to get me to have a full conversation! But once you get to know me, you might say I'm your average tomboy. I dislike anything pink, I can't imagine wearing anything other than jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers, I don't mind dirt, I love video games, and I have no clue how to apply makeup, nor do I care to know.
I really value my family and friends too. If someone has a problem, I'm right there to listen and try to give my best advice. My family might not be big (I'm an only child) but we still have a great connection and both my parents encourage me to explore my various interests.

One day, I hope to become a wildlife rehabilitator, a wolf biologist, or a forensic anthropologist. Kind of an odd choice of jobs, but it's what I want to do. Shows like Bones and House always inspire me and ever since I was young, wolves have been my favorite animals. That's probably why I want to pursue a career with them.

So I guess that's me in a nutshell. But if there's anything else you want to know, just come find me. Hope we can have a great year together!

5 comments:

  1. If it weren't that we were related at all, I'd swear you were my twin. I have NO IDEA how to put on make-up, I only wear dress clothes when told to/required (like for band :( ) and I have a strange aspiration also. :). I'm not into animals much, but that's all that really is different. I hope we do get close since we're so much alike :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Shiloh! These things that some women conform to only make them more like everyone else. You don't conform to what some people describe as what one is "supposed" to do nowadays, and that makes you different, special, and unique. I know you always specifically point out that you're probably just like everyone else (which is NOT true), but the exact things you wrote about in this blog prove otherwise. You're a smart, persistent, amazing person, and I know you'll continue to be like this. I can't imagine you any other way, and if I could, I wouldn't want to. I hope we have another great year! :)
    Come ci diciamo in Italia (VIVA L'ITALIA!!!!!....)
    A Presto,
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHILOH! My sister Ashley loves wolves as well. She is NOT into wearing girly-girl clothes, nor make-up, nor high-heels, any of that. She likes video games, as do you. AND she's into forensic stuff. I think she wants to be a forensic psychologist when she gets out of college. Glad to have you in my class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHILOH!!!! this post doesn't do you justice, hon! You're so adorably weird and special and i <3 U!!!! hope we don't lose touch!!!

    ReplyDelete